Just to get an idea of the kinds of topics that come up at WordCamps, here is the schedule from last year:
List of Topics:
Here’s a round-up of all the speaker slides I could find. I’ll add more as they turn up!
- Hristo Pandjarov – Why is my Website Slow?
- Jason Cosper – OMG WTF SSL?
- Chris Wiegman – Vetting a Plugin
- Michele Butcher – Your site has been hacked – now what?
- Matt Cromwell – Properly setting up your site
- Chris Ford – Think Outside the Stock
- Natalie MacLees – Responsive Design
- David Sutoyo – Shaping your Themes with Style
- Tomas Puig – The Future of WordPress
- Roy Sivan – The WordPress REST API for Web Apps
- Dave Jesch – OOP Made Easy – Oject Oriented Programming + WordPress
- Marty Thornley – Integrating External APIs
Product Business Track
- Andrew Norcross – Sizing a Market
Service Business Track
- Rebecca Gill – Expectations Management