WordCamp 2017 was last weekend here in San Diego, and it was great to hear presentations from a diverse set of speakers. As a reference, or for those who weren’t able to get a ticket, here’s a list of as many of the presentation slides as I could find. I’ll be updating this list as I find more. Enjoy!
If you missed out on WordCamp San Diego, Orange County is holding their WordCamp June 10 – 11 in Irvine.
And lastly, you can always check out past WordCamp presentations from around the globe at WordPress.tv. The videos from WCSD will be uploaded in the near future.
- Spare me from your Stupid Slideshow – Evan Scheingross
- Understanding and Supporting Web Accessibility – Rachel Carden
- UX is more then Hamburger Burrons – Chris Ford
- Adventures in WooCommerce – Peter Malick
- WooConf – Fall 2017 – Seattle
- WooCommerce Button and Image Variations by CandleStudio | CodeCanyon
- Flexbox for WordPress – Joseph Abraham
- A Holistic Approach to Web Performance – Austin Gil
- React, Angular, and WordPress – Derek Springer
- Continuous Integration for WordPress
- Learn JS Deeply, but don’t forget about PHP! – Roy Sivan
- Roy’s GitHub Repos, including Angular JS theme
- WP-CLI: Don’t fear the command Line – Dwayne McDaniel
- How to WordPress: the Big Picture – Matt Cromwell
- WP Rollback Plugin: roll-back any plugin or theme to a previous version
Sunday (all tracks):
- How to make time for a Side Hustle – Natlaie MacLees
- You need diversity on your team – Tracy Levesque
- Local SEO – Creating Website Content that Matters Regionally – Jen Miller
- Designing out in the open – Mark Uraine