Present a 10-15 minute presentation on any WordPress related topic to the class.
- Include visual aides – slides, examples, diagrams, code, etc.
- Must remain in front of the class for 10-15 minutes, including time for questions from the group
- You do not need to write code in front of the group, showing short snippets is appropriate.
- Send any code snippets or visuals to Melissa for sharing on the class site
Completing this assignment may result in a grade increase of 1-3% (maximum points awarded for exemplary work)
You must present your topic before Day 23 of the course
- A particularly powerful/robust plugin (shopping cart, social network, theme switcher, etc)
- wordpress on mobile devices
- WordPress Galleries
- Tips and tricks for content editing
- Content Caching
- Managing Users
- …or any cool techniques involving WordPress!